Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Professional Master Degree Post graduate Programmes.
1. Faculty of ArtsMaster of Communication and Language Arts, (M.C.A) Department of Communication and Language Arts
Candidate should possess a minimum of a first degree in any discipline from a recognized university or an acceptable professional qualification such as HND or other approved equivalent. A minimum of five years relevant post-qualification work-experience to include the National Service Year where applicable is required
2. Faculty of The Social Science (Department of Sociology) (a) Master of Project Development and Implementation (M.P.D.I) Applicants Should Posses
(a) First Degree with a second class lower Division, or the Higher National Diploma(Upper Credit) from any institution recognized by senate of the University of Ibadan
(b) A minimum of three year relevant post-qualification, work experience and
(c) Evidence of sponsorship for the programme (b) Master of Industrial and Personal Relations(M.I.P.R)
Candidate must possess good honours degree of the University of Ibadan or any other recognized Universities. Applicants with Higher National Diploma (at least Upper Credits) may be considered for admission. Selection is based on the evidence that the applicant has the ability to pursue the post graduate degree programme. In addition, the applicant must have relevant work experience of at least three years.
3. Faculty of Education (Department of Guidance and Counseling) Master of Personnel Psychology (M.P.P)
Admission to the programme is open to graduates of the University of Ibadan or other recognized Universities, Preference would be given to candidates with a good first degree in counseling, psychology, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, agriculture and Forestry, environmental Science, Computer and Information Science, Arts, Education, Business Administration, Marketing, Law and Engineering with a minimum of two years relevant working experience. Personnel Managers and holders of professional qualifications such as AIB, ACA, ACCA, ACIS, CIPM, and HND holders (with a minimum of lower credit) with at least three years working experience are eligible to apply.
4. Institute of Education/Department of Teacher Education (a) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (P.G.D.E) (b) Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching in Higher Education (PGDTE) only in the Department of Teacher Education
For teachers in Tertiary Institutions (colleges, polytechnics, and Universities), Proprietors of Educational Institutions, Administrators, Prospective applicants to teaching positions in the universities and interested individuals in other sectors.
5. Faculty of Science Department of Statistics (a) Masters in Actuarial Science (MAS) Requirements
The requirement for admission to the programme shall include a good B.Sc, honours degree in statistics, Mathematics or actuarial Science from the University of Ibadan or other recognized Universities. Graduates of related disciplines or their equivalent may also be considered. These include Social Sciences, Agriculture, Pure Sciences and Financial Studies. Admission shall be open to corporate sponsored candidates in Actuary and Insurance Industry who may not have the earlier stated requirements, and at least but with a good first degree or its equivalent and at least six years relevant work experience.
(b) Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics (PGDS)
The basic qualification for admission to all postgraduate courses and programmes is a first degree of the University of Ibadan or degree of other recognized institutions in the relevant discipline. Where qualifications are not strictly in the area for which admission is sought, remedial courses, which may lead to additional periods of studentship, may be prescribed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE A. All applicants must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University of Ibadan which are five relevant credits at the Ordinary Level School Certificate Examination at one sitting or six relevant credits at two sittings
B. Duration of Programme
The minimum duration of the study shall not be less than five semesters and not more than ten semesters. C. Mode of Delivery
Learning resources are provided primarily in text format(online downloadable form, multimedia resources, open source materials, textbooks and audio tapes, CD, etc) supplements shall either be recommended or provided. D. Interactive Sessions
Interactive sessions are designed for revision and contact between students and tutors E. Examinations
University of Ibadan, Lagos and other approved locations shall be examination centres F. Orientation and Matriculation
To be communicated upon offer of provisional admission
Method of Application
1. Log-on to www.uidlcpg.
2. Review available programmes and requirements
3. Click on start new application
4. Fill in personal data as requested on form and click on Save & continue
5.select postgraduate under the program choices
6. Take note of generated application number and click on Payment by Pay4me
7. Select Bank and click Continue
8. Printout Acknowledgement slip and make payments to any of the listed banks
9. Go back online to www.uidlcpg.com and click continue with Previous application
10. Login your application number and e-mail ID and click login
11. Ensure to complete application process and click submit application
12. Make printouts of application form.
Note: APPLICATION IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT PAYMENT AT THE BANK AND SUBMISSION ONLINE.
Application is fifteen thousand naira only (N15, 000.00) payable as instructed in Section G of this advert For Further enquiries and support, please call
08038449116, 08037124990, 08055114875 For online support send mails to email@example.com
Please note: Any candidate that makes any cash transaction with individuals or group does so at his or her own risk.